Reporting and Support
Accounting Support for Public Companies
Who We Are
Our Typical Clients
- Seek an efficient solution to financial reporting requirements
- Have complex accounting issues
- Want to focus resources on building the business
How We're Different
- SEC reporting is all we do
- We don't prepare taxes
- We only have one job
Are We a Good Fit?
Our typical clients are public or pre-public companies with limited resources. They want to focus resources on building the business, not on external filing. They often use QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
How it Works
The client company does transaction accounting: AP, AR, payroll and bank reconciliations. At period end the company provides us with a trial balance, any new contracts, options, warrants, and other support documents. We take it from there:
- Account reconciliations
- Adjusting entries
- Financial statements in Excel
- Draft 10-Q / 10-K in Word
- Work with auditors to facilitate their audit / review
Finalizing & Filing
When document is final or near final:
- EDGARize the document
- Create XBRL files
- Circulate for review
- File to the SEC
EDGAR & XBRL
Our affiliate FederalFilings, offers a start-to-finish solution for EDGAR and XBRL processing.
How You Benefit
Accounting and EDGAR under one roof generates substantial efficiencies and cost savings.
IncFIN LLC, 2407 S. Congress Avenue, Suite E-119, Austin, TX 78704